Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Fun


Hi every one
Hope you all had a nice Easter.  Sage & I spent Saturday mostly in the yard.  I gave her a smoked cow bone and she loved it.  The whole time I was cutting the grass and doing yard work she was chewing on that bone.  Easter we slept in a little.  When we did finally get going Sage had her Easter dinner.  I added fat free gravy to her dog food and she just ate it up.  After her dinner and a walk Sage took a nap while I went to the Schultz’s for a very nice dinner.  They had so much food and it was all very good.  I got home and Sage and I were playing on the floor when Mike called and asked Sage & I to come over for some more food.  Mikes Mom made a bunch of potato salad and it was fantastic.  That and some ham was all I could eat.  Sage had a ball running around meeting all the people there.  She was very well behaved end even let us know she needed a potty break.  It was very lady like not to pee on the carpet.  By the time we got home we were both worn out.  Sage just collapsed right in the middle of the living room and went to sleep.  And that’s how our weekend went.  Hope you had a nice Easter!
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment