Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Puppy Night

Hi everyone!

What a busy night!  I got home from work and had a little time to go outside and relax for about a half an hour.  Sage enjoys sitting in the sun working on her tan.  We both came in and had a little dinner before we had to go to puppy class.  Tonight there were two new dogs that were making up a class they missed.  This seemed to excite all the regular puppies in the class.  Sage was no exception.  She saw the other dogs and it was like PLAY TIME!  But once we got started she settled down and got to work.  We have to work on Sage laying down and staying.  That is our homework for this week.   I wonder if I can teach this one by example?  I’m good at laying down and staying put.  I can kill off a whole evening doing that.   After class Sage & I stopped by a friend of mine from work to visit.  Joe and I worked together on a truck when I worked for Bank One.  We would take care of all the branches in Porter County.  Joe is retired now but we enjoy getting together every once in a while just to shoot the breeze.  After visiting for about an hour Sage & I headed for home.  We got home just in time for Sage to see Daisy for a little while.  No one has been home all day at Daisy’s so she had all sorts of energy.  Good luck getting her to settle down.  Well that’s been our night.  Talk to you soon!
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment