Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sage here.

Another weekend gone.  Even though it started out as a rainy weekend we kept busy.  But I'm a little confused with Ron.  All week he gets up a little after five in the morning.  So Saturday he was over sleeping so I got him up.  He just did not seem to happy about this.  Humans you just can't figure them out.  It's like the other day I found this great stick and brought it into the house.  Ron found it and tossed it back outside.  I thought maybe he made a mistake so next time out I brought it back in.  He tossed it out again.  Humans do things the hard way.  Have you ever seen two humans meet.  They shake hands and could end up talking for hours.  Two dogs meet and with one quick butt sniff we got all the information we need.  If a dog needs to leave a message one squirt on the tree will handle it.  Humans have to send out Memo's.  I heard last week where Ron works there was a memo about a persons purple underwear.  That would be more information than I need to know.  Somehow I bet the stalker was involved with it.  Another thing humans do that I don't understand is the grass outside.  They pay someone to put chemicals on it to make it grow.  They spend a fortune on watering the grass.  Then they keep cutting it down.  Every week he cuts the grass.  If he doesn't want it taller stop feeding it and watering it!  Humans can say some strange things.  I heard Ron talking to Rick next door and he said when I'm six months old I have to be fixed.  Funny I didn't think I was broke.  Like I said humans can say some very strange things.  Time to go!
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment