Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hi every one!
  
Sage & I have had a busy weekend.  Friday started out kind of slow.  I came home and was tired so we just lazed around the house.  Saturday I got up and went down to café 339 downtown Hobart.  It has very good breakfasts.  After ward I went over to Mikes and picked up some wood we had stored in his old garage.  Mike and I had the fun job of figuring out how to load 16 foot boards in a truck with a 6 foot bed.  But we did it and after visiting with Mike for a while I went home to begin work.  Sage came out to supervise as I started building a walkway over the ditch to get to the bike path.  The weather was just right for the work.  Not to hot and no bugs flying around biting you.  Sage enjoyed laying around the yard chewing on a bone and keeping an eye on me.  I built the walkway Saturday and had to put some sort of railings on it Sunday.  I think all the fresh air tuckered Sage out.  We went in about 8:00 and she slept the rest of the evening away.  Sunday We got up and moved some things around in the bedroom.  Sage’s bed was sitting in front of the dresser and was blocking the closet door from opening.  So we moved the dresser and put Sage’s bed where the dresser was.  Sage jumped right up on her bed to give it a try.  She gave it two paws up.  After wards I went out and cut some 2 by 4’s for posts and installed them on the walkway.  Then ran some rope along them for a nautical look and added some birdhouses for decoration.  Mom & Dad had given me the birdhouses that they had made years ago for craft fairs they use to go to.  So thanks Mom & Dad!   I think it came out very nice and makes it look a lot better out there.  Sage is a happy puppy tonight.  We went to KFC and picked up dinner.  I got a piece of roasted chicken and cut it up and added it to Sages dinner.  So she has a full tummy and is now taking a nap.  I think see has the right idea.
See you later.
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment