Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vet Visit


Sage here!

I don’t want to hear any more about me biting Kacey’s butt.  Ron took me to the vet yesterday.  I no longer fit on the puppy scale so I stood on the big dog scale.  I weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds.  Then he put me on this table.  I thought this is strange,  I would get in trouble at home for this.  Any way this lady came in and put a treat on the table for me.  I thought what a nice lady and started to eat the treat.  That’s when BAM! She stuck me right in the butt with something!  So she gave me another treat to make up for it and while I was eating it she did it again!  It ended up she was giving me a booster shot and a rabies’ shot.  Ron said this is to keep me healthy.  I guess it’s all good but do they have anything for a soar butt?  Well any way the Lady kept saying I was sooooo cute.  So you can tell she was very intelligent.  She gave Ron some stuff for me to take today for something called heart-worms.  Also some stuff to keep fleas and ticks off me.  With the bike path and all the trees right in our yard, that’s a good idea.  She said I was healthy and with that Ron got to go give the lady at the desk a bunch of money.  He is always grumpy about it.  Hey he didn’t get poked it the butt.  Well I go to go.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment