Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yard Work.

Sage here!
It’s been a nice weekend.  Ron & I went out for a couple of walks and I spent a lot of time out in the yard supervising the yard work Ron was doing. It was nice to relax after the big stalker scare.  Anyway I taught Ron a new trick.  I just raise my paw and touch his hand and he gives me a treat.  Sometimes he is so easy to train.  I have to say I enjoy it when Ron turns on the radio.  Some of my favorite songs are…. What’s labs got to do with it.  By Tina Turner.  The night the labs went out in Georgia.  I also like some songs by an old group called 3 Dog Night.  Ron was happy Sunday morning. We both got up at 6:00 for a potty break, but then we both went back to sleep until 8:00.  That’s when I decided he was sleeping the day away and it was time to get up and feed me.  You know having a human is a lot of work.  A new game we play is I hide my toys under the furniture and Ron has to find them.  If he is not fast enough I go and find one of his socks and chew a hole in it.  Well I’m going to go now.  I’m a little bit gassy so I think I’ll go lay down by Ron’s feet.  You know it’s the little things in life that makes it fun.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment