Monday, April 16, 2012

Sage here! 
As Ron said we had a very busy weekend.  So busy Ron forgot to buy my food so I had to go back to Puppy Chow again.  If there was any doubt about it there is no doubt now.  Puppy Chow and me are not a good combination.  Ron kicked me out of the bedroom again.  Yes I get a little gassy when I eat Puppy Chow but who’s fault was that.  I wasn’t the one who forgot to buy my food.  The way I see it he should have had to go sleep in the crate.  But he did not see it that way.  I see he picked up the right dog food for me today.  Gee I wonder why?  Anyway he did do a nice job on the walkway to the bike path.  I would of used dogwood for the lumber but that’s just my opinion.  I would of helped a little more but not having thumbs makes it hard to hold a hammer.  Last time I helped with a project I did all the measuring in dog measurements and the thing ended up 7 times longer than he wanted.  I went over next door to Ricks the other day and tried to help him paint.  But somehow I ended up with a blue nose so that was the end of that.  So I find it’s just better to supervise and a lot more fun.  Well that’s all for tonight.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment