Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here's the Poop

Sage here!
  I have say Ron is starting to worry me a little bit.  It all started when Ron collected my poop in a plastic container and had to show it off to the Vet.   A little odd I thought but to each it’s own.  But then I would see him out in the yard collecting my poop.  The man really needs to get a hobby or something.  He also gets way to excited and cheers me on when I try to go poop.  It’s hard to go when you have that kind of pressure on you.  You try it some time.  Then last weekend he is out in the back yard digging a hole.  Now if  I did that he would have a fit.  But anyway he worked hard digging that hole.  Then I see him putting the poop in the hole.  I don’t know if that his version of buried treasure or what.  But if he asks you to go on a treasure hunt SAY NO.  I once heard that some people will bury their valuables in the yard for safe keeping.  Well if that’s his valuables we going to have to get on food stamps.  The other thing I don’t understand is I work hard at spreading the poop all a round the yard.  Then he goes and picks it all up and then pays a guy to put fertilizer down.  That’s what I just did!  Oh well, humans are hard to figure out.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment