Friday, April 6, 2012

Q & A

Hi Guys Ron & Sage here!

We thought we would answer some of the many questions we get.

Sage:  We got questions?  From who?

Ron: Our many readers.

Sage:  Oh Your Mom.

Ron:  Just go with me on this.  First question.  Sage are you potty trained?

Sage :  Wow getting personal right off the start.  Well I have always been able to go potty.  Well except for the night I ate the three cheese buretto, Ill never do that again.  But yes Ron has convinced me to go outside when duty calls.  Now Ron still goes inside the house and the smell

Ron: OK OK next question.  Sage are you a picky eater"

Ron:  LOL  LOL  LOL!!!!   Let me answer this one She will eat rocks!

Sage:  Well OK No I'm pretty flexible on what I eat.

Ron:  next question for Sage.  Sage do you know any tricks?  

Sage:  Oh sure pick a card any card.  Just kidding!  Yes my favorite is called Squat!  I just squat in the living room and Ron comes running from where ever he is.  He learned that one real fast.

Ron:  OK next  Oh this one's for me.  Ron what do you do when Sage misbehaves?

Ron: I take away her Lab top.  She hates that.  She can't go on line and read her Snoopy cartoons.  Oh I did catch her with a Garfield cartoon on.  She turned it off and claimed it must of been a virus.

Ron:  This is for Sage.  Are you over the Stalker thing.

Sage : Yes,  It was really scary but now I heard she has turned her attention to stalking Alex from my puppy class.

Ron : Time for one more.  Sage Did you really try to bite Kacey in the butt?

Sage:   Oh yes! Someone had to get her going.  Kacey has the good life.  Sleep on Peggy's knee, poop and eat.  I was just trying to get her play.  We are really good friends and we flea-mail each other all the time.

Well time for us to go! Till next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment