Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sage here.
We have had a nice night tonight.  Ron came home a little early and we spent a lot of time out in the yard.  We played Frisbee for a long time.  I can’t seem to get the hang of throwing it so I just run it back to him.  Ron worked on the totem pole he is making and it’s coming along pretty good.  This one is going to be a baseball player with a bat in it’s mouth.  This is the second one Ron has attempted.  The first one now sits in the back yard and is just a face with a big mouth.  A dog a few weeks ago was running arround in our yard playing catch me if you can with his human.  Well this dog walked around the tottem pole and when he saw it's face he jumped about a foot off the ground.  I have to admit it was pretty funny 
  Mike came over to visit and installed more memory in the lab top.  Wow it’s running great now.  So two paws up for Mike!  And by the way yes I’m feeling much better now.  Ron has been out side checking out my poop again.  He says it’s much better now.  He really needs to get a hobby.  I never seen someone so interested in poop.  Well as the saying goes " poop happens."  That’s all I have for tonight!
So till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment