Wednesday, April 11, 2012


                                                          Who me!
Sage Here
We just got back from puppy class.  Ron can’t make up his mind what he wants.  First he wants me here then he wants me there.  Come, stay, sit!  Walk around the other dogs, now sit.  Lets go there, now come here.  He’s getting very demanding.  Hey as long as the treats keep coming I’m fine with it.  The instructor said everyone is doing great.  I think Ron has more work to do.  Rocko is getting bigger every week.  We got to play for a real short time before we started training are humans.  Rocko is having the same problem with his human.  They seem to get so bossy.   It must be a faze they are going through.  Sometimes I wonder who training who at these classes. 
  On another note Ron got me new dog food a while back.  All because he said I was stinking him out of the house.  Well I have to admit I was getting pretty gassy.  It was kind of fun to sneak in by Ron and let one go but sometimes it was so bad I had to leave the room.  Well Ron put me on a puppy food called Exclusive.  And all is much better.   I wonder if it would work on Ron.  Take it from me he could really use it.  Well time for me to go.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment