Friday, April 27, 2012

Sage here!

We had a nice night tonight.  Ron has a cabinet in the kitchen that was missing the drawer.  The front of the drawer was just attached to the cabinet to make it look like the drawer  was still there.  So we spent the evening in the garage while Ron made a new drawer.  Of course I supervised.  It worked out nice so now we have a place to store my treats instead of keeping them on top of the cabinet all the time.   Above is a picture of me inspecting Ron's work.  Now I just wanted to end with a few new things I have learned.
1.  Six hours of puppy class dose not get you a Doctrine, not even a masters degree. Who knew?
2.  Don't look down when running with a Frisbee in your mouth.
3.  Don't set your slobbery bone down in the grass right after the grass has been cut.
4.  If a human is pointing a squirt bottle at you don't sniff it.  He going to lose a couple of socks for that one.
Got to go now.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment